change your Diet to get a flat stomach !
before you begin exercising, you must know that your way of eating must change to see any results !
I always say that : you must train all your body to get a flat stomach or reduce belly belly because you have to lower your body fat percentage in order to slim down your belly.
I think now we can begin exercises :
Double Straight Legged Stretch I went over this exercise on the Pilates page
. It is very, very good for toning up the lower abdominal area. In fact, after about 5 repetitions you can really
feel that area working
To perform this exercise:
1. Lie on your back with your legs straight.
2. Slowly raise your head and neck off the mat as if you’re starting a basic crunch. Place your hands behind your head.
3. Bend both legs in and raise them off the floor then straighten and point them in the air at 11 o’clock. Keep your head and neck off the floor.
4. Slowly move both legs down (keeping them together and as straight as you can) until they are about a foot from the floor.
5. Now raise them back up and begin again.
6. Repeat this 10 times.
You should really feel your lower abdominal muscles working after only a few repetitions. As you get comfortable with them, push yourself to do more and more.
Chair leg lifts
You can perform this exercise in almost any kind of office or desk chair.
Sit upright with your back flat against the back of your chair.
Place your hands on the desk in front of you or on the seat of the chair by your legs.
Slowly lift your knees up toward your chest and hold for 5 seconds.
Then slowly lower them back down, resting your feet on the floor.
Breath out when you lift your legs up and inhale when you lower them to the floor.
In the beginning, you may find that you’re only able to do a few of these. That’s okay. As your abdominals get stronger, you’ll be able to do more. Hang in there.
Start by lying on your back with your knees bent and arms straight beside you.Slowly lift and tilt your pelvis upward as you exhale. As you tilt your pelvis, be sure you keep your lower back on the floor so you get the most out of the movement.
Hold the movement for about 5 seconds and inhale as your relax your buttocks back down on the floor.
Do about 10 to 15 reps and take a 90 second break between sets. Perform a total of 4 sets.